Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2907 Camille Drive, College Station
A meandering brick-lined walkway amidst towering trees leads you into the comfort and luxury of this picturesque home in Southwood Forest. With 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 2 half baths, this 4,467 sq ft home on a half acre offers the coveted combination of luxurious updates, generously sized rooms and an oversized, shade drenched lot in an established neighborhood. Open to 1 of the 3 cozy living areas, the bright and roomy kitchen is equipped with custom cabinets, upgraded appliances, and granite countertops as well as a large eat-in island. The expansive master retreat features a sitting area, separate vanities, 2 closets, large walk-in shower and jetted tub. The private study, enormous upstairs game room, equipped with wet- bar, and large backyard patio provide space to work, relax and entertain with ease. Additional amenities such as well-crafted built-ins, wood floors throughout the first floor and abundant storage make this the home you’ve been looking for to create lasting memories!
- MLS® #18015783
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,467
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2907 Camille Drive
- SubdivisionSouthwood Forest
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7723
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.