Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3742 Dove Hollow Lane, College Station
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study home features an open concept floor plan, large living area with a well designed stone fireplace. Natural light fills the home through the numerous windows. Faux wood-like blinds add to the appeal of this fine home. Enjoy the large master suite with a walk-in closet and spacious guest bedrooms. Nice fenced backyard. Short distance to both Creekview Elementary and Cypress Grove Intermediate. It's convenience to College Station medical center, Aerofit fitness facility, Kroger, and restaurants and more. Property is ready to move in.
- MLS® #18015741
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,731
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorSiding, Stone Veneer, Brick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionSiding, Stone Veneer, Brick & Frame
- Listing Agent:Julie Sun
- Listing Office:Sun Realty Services
- Address3742 Dove Hollow Lane
- SubdivisionDove Crossing
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6056
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.