Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3236 Pinyon Creek Drive, Bryan
This inviting, sensational corner lot home in Traditions is built with unmatched quality and impeccable detail, and just a short golf cart ride to The Traditions club, golf course, and pool. The kitchen is a chef's dream, designed remarkably for entertaining with double ovens, an island with built-in sink and cooktop, and a long eating bar! The large master suite includes a peaceful sitting area, a wonderful setting for cozy lounging. The 4th bedroom and bath has its own private entrance in the garage, and makes an excellent private bonus room or mother-in-law suite. The backyard itself is an entertainment oasis with a covered stone patio with granite sink, gas grill, and a separate stone walk-path straight to an additional patio with a fire-pit.When living in The Traditions neighborhood, you are only a 10 minute drive to campus and adjacent to the new Atlas area where the CHI MatureWell Lifestyle Center and Stella Hotel are located. Come have fun at the farmers market, live music events, extensive walking trails and especially Aggie events at the Traditions Clubhouse on Gameday Weekends! There is so much more that this stunning home to offer, don't miss out!
- MLS® #17019229
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,355
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Fire Pit, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Barbecues
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees775
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3236 Pinyon Creek Drive
- SubdivisionThe Traditions
- Zip Code77807-2364
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Other Feature, Plantation Shutters, Security System
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Kendra Hudson
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.