Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5301 Saint Andrews Drive, College Station
This meticulously maintained showplace on 1/3 acre lot is in better than new condition! This fabulous home will wow you from the moment you see the circular drive & manicured landscaping & features hand-scraped wood flooring, extensive crown molding, a spacious dining room with pass through window to the kitchen, a full den/study & separate study nook. A wall of picture windows overlooks the covered outdoor entertainment areas & enormous back yard. The kitchen is open to the breakfast room, living area, & formal dining room & features a wine rack, pot filler, granite countertops, tile backsplash, a large eat-in island where guests can lounge while entertaining. The master suite features a tray ceiling & access to the outdoor entertainment area. The interior & exterior of this home were repainted & the roof replaced in 2016, the flooring was updated in 2015 & garage was painted & a new fence was installed in 2017.
- MLS® #17011139
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,447
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Garbage, Gas, City Water, Electric on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Carport, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Hot Tub, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionSmall Trees, Corner, Level, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5301 Saint Andrews Drive
- SubdivisionPebble Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-1925
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, French Doors
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.