Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1725 Harvey Mitchell 634, College Station
Excellent 3bed/3bath Woodlands of College Station Condo! Located on the Texas A&M bus stop and located in a fantastic location, this condo is great for Aggie parents & investors. Features include large bedrooms with private bathrooms, wood laminate floors, open kitchen, large living room and a patio! Enjoy the on-site shuttle, resort style pool, study areas, hammock garden, cyber cafe, On Demand HD theater, cardio studio & weight room, tanning beds, pool tables, basketball, volleyball & tennis courts, tailgate fire pits, a car wash & More! HOA fee includes internet and cable. Refrigerator, washer and dryer will remain. Currently leased for $1,060/month through 7/31/2018.
- MLS® #17009659
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,294
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSwimming Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System, Barbecues, Exercise Rm., Gazebo, Swimming Pool, Patio/Deck, Rec. Room, Tennis Courts
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees195
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1725 Harvey Mitchell 634
- SubdivisionThe Woodlands of College Station
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Mary Whitworth
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.