Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3600 Eagle Nest, College Station
This stunning custom home is located on a 1.78 acre corner lot with circular driveway, is shaded by towering mature trees and surrounded by both lush native and manicured foliage. Providing a wonderful balance of both luxury and comfort, this home features high ceilings, crown molding, granite throughout, wine cellar located in the dining room, large guest bedrooms and bathrooms, and a covered outdoor living space anchored by a large fireplace. Guests will appreciate custom touches such as the repeating elliptical theme in the entry, living area, winding staircase and upstairs balcony double doors. The spacious master suite offers a luxurious whirlpool tub, large rain shower, and 2 walk-in closets. Residents also benefit from the use of Lake Arapaho, pool, tennis courts, playgrounds, recreation center, hiking, and equestrian trails.
- MLS® #17009180
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,387
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic System, City Water, Electric on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees1080
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3600 Eagle Nest
- SubdivisionIndian Lakes
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4565
- InteriorCarpet, Tile or Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter System, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.